Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chapter Two: The Conspiracy

What is the conspiracy? Who are the participants?

Well, that's simple. That's the easy part. Everyone is a member of the conspiracy. Everyone. Even you. You may not know it, but you are a part of the conspiracy to ruin my life. You are being manipulated at this very moment to bring about this conclusion. And it doesn't matter where I go, because it's the same everywhere.

Every single person on Earth is part of the conspiracy. Unknowingly recruited, used against their will, forgetting what they want forgotten, only remembering the bits and pieces of their lives that make sense.

The conspiracy lives in the cracks. The cracks in our memories, the cracks in our lives. Those moments when we can't remember what just happened, when we think we did something, but don't know what. We think "Oh, it must not have been important," but it was. It was important to the conspiracy.

I am a member of the conspiracy, too. How could I not be? I am normal. As everyone in the world is a member of the conspiracy, to be normal, I must also be a member.

And yet, somehow, I remembered. Perhaps that was why I became their target or perhaps I remembered because I was already their target. It does not matter. I remember now.

All those forgotten moments, those moments you think don't matter, those are the moments the conspiracy uses. You move something, you change something, and it effects things, which effect more things. A chain of cause and effect.

A butterfly flaps its wings and a hurricane happens.

You are the butterfly and the conspiracy makes you flap your wings when it wants a hurricane. Whenever it wants an accident to happen or an assassination or a regime change or a man's life ruined.

It is the gun and you are the bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment